ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT FOR 11 TO 18 YEAR OLDS
Junior Athletic Development programs build the foundations of both a healthy lifestyle and optimal performance through childhood and adolescence, through fun, engaging and progressive coaching sessions. They are a perfect complement to young athlete’s sports training – allowing them to fulfil their potential – whilst also engaging children not so keen on organised sport.
Contact Us Today
Development Athlete Program (Years 8-13)
Our Development Athlete Program is designed to help teenage athletes perform better, reduce their risk of injury, and lead healthier lives.
The program is £46 per month, with no contract, and includes:
- Individualised gym and speed programs, which take into account each individual’s goals and starting points such as biomechanical differences, physical maturity and injuries. This ensures safe and maximal progress.
- Unlimited, coached training sessions in our facility – coaching being key to ensuring safe and effective strength training. The timetable for this is flexible and each day after school, plus Saturdays.
- Regular performance testing sessions, which use cutting edge Sports Science technology to evaluate mobility, strength, speed, and endurance.
- A place on our Athlete Education Program (AEP). This is workshop based and supports training results by educating the athletes on how to maximise their health and results using nutrition, mindset and recovery.
Contact us to discuss, or join by registering below:
Development Athlete Club (Years 7-13)
Launching in November 2022, our Development Athlete Club is based at Devizes Sports Club, SN10 2DL, on Mondays, 1800-1900.
The program is £26 per month, with no contract, and includes:
- Weekly Athletic Development Class. Fun and progressive group training focused on movement acquisition, strength and speed development and sport specific fitness.
- Regular performance testing sessions and individualised reports, which use cutting edge Sports Science technology to evaluate mobility, strength, speed, and endurance.
- Athlete Education Program (AEP). Weekly mini workshop on subjects including nutrition, recovery and mindset, and how to harness them for health and performance.
Our Devizes Athlete Club is closed until April 2023 – contact us to book a free trial when it reopens for the summer months.
Contact Us Today
“The session are brilliantly organised, fast paced and exciting for the children as well as being educational, helping them understand different aspects of the body and exercise including nutrition. My two have started their second term now and are thoroughly enjoying it”
“I love coming to the Academy twice a week – the exercises are much more fun than P.E. When I started I couldn’t climb to the top of the rope and now I can!”
Freya, 10 Years old
“My children play rugby for Chippenham and Swim for Marlborough Penguins. Within weeks of starting the programme, my son had moved from half hour to hour lanes at swimming and his rugby coach had commented on a real change in his body shape, especially around the shoulders. My daughter has moved up towards the faster lane in swimming group and her front crawl arms stroke has improved massively.”Ben, Parent